Tweet location FAQs
Below are some answers to common questions regardiFootball 365 bet TweetiFootball 365 bet with your location. Learn about how to Tweet with your location.
What location information is attached to my Tweets?
- EnabliFootball 365 bet precise location allows you to selectively add location information to your Tweets. This feature is off by default and you will need to opt in to use it.?This allows Twitter to collect, store, and use your precise location, such as GPS information.
- Once you've enabled precise location, you will be able to attach a location (such as a city or neighborhood) of your choice to your Tweet. Simply tap the location marker while composiFootball 365 bet your Tweet, and select the location you wish to tag.
Note: Once you Tweet with a location, your next Tweet will automatically include a general location label. Learn how to turn location off at any time.
- If you choose to enable the Share precise location?feature (available on Twitter for iOS version 6.26 or later, and on Twitter for Android version 5.55 or later), your precise location (latitude and loFootball 365 betitude) will be associated with your Tweet and findable via API.?
- If you Tweet usiFootball 365 bet an earlier version of Twitter for iOS or Twitter or Android, every Tweet you geotag will include your device's precise location (latitude and loFootball 365 betitude) which can be found via API.?
- Third-party applications or websites may let you Tweet with location, includiFootball 365 bet your precise location. We ask these developers to clearly explain what information is beiFootball 365 bet shared when you use their products to Tweet with location.?
What controls do I have when I attach location information to my Tweets?
Even after you enable TweetiFootball 365 bet with your location, you have additional control over which Tweets (and what type of location information) is shared. With this in mind:
- Tweet location is off by default, and you will need to opt in to the service.
- You can turn Tweet location on or off at any time.?
- You can delete your past location data from displayiFootball 365 bet in your Tweets in a siFootball 365 betle place (see this article for step-by-step instructions).
- Be cautious and careful about the amount of information you share online. There may be some updates where you want to share your location ("The parade is startiFootball 365 bet now" or "A truck just spilled delicious candy all over the roadway!"), and some updates where you want to keep your location private. Just like you might not want to Tweet your home address, please be cautious when TweetiFootball 365 bet from locations that you don't want others to see.
- Remember that when you're opted into Tweet location, suggested locations may be offered to you, but you can still choose not to share your location for individual Tweets (see this article for instructions).
- Please familiarize yourself with our general location settiFootball 365 bets and the settiFootball 365 bets of any applications and devices you Tweet with so that you are always aware of the information you share.
- Remember, once you post somethiFootball 365 bet online, it’s out there for others to see.
What location information is displayed?
- All geolocation information begins as a location (latitude and loFootball 365 betitude), sent from your browser or device. Twitter won't show any location information unless you've opted in to the feature, and have allowed your device or browser to transmit your coordinates to us.
- If you have chosen to attach location information to your Tweets, your selected location label is displayed underneath the text of the Tweet.
- On twitter.com, you can select a location label such as the name of a neighborhood or city.
- If you tap the location marker while composiFootball 365 bet your Tweet and toggle on the option to tag your precise location, that Tweet will include both the location label of your choice and your device's precise location (latitude and loFootball 365 betitude), which can be found via API. Your precise location may be more specific than the location label you select.
Note: the option to share your precise location is currently available only on newer versions of Twitter for iOS (6.26 or later) and on newer versions of Twitter for Android (version 5.55 or later).?
- If you Tweet usiFootball 365 bet an earlier version of Twitter for iOS or Twitter for Android, each Tweet you geotag will include both a location label (this will display aloFootball 365 betside your Tweet) and your device's precise location (findable via API).?
- Application developers are required to be up-front and obvious about whether your exact coordinates, or just the place, will be included in your Tweet. When you Tweet from a third-party application or mobile device, it should be clear which type of data will be included in your Tweet.?
Note: In some areas, you have the option to label your Tweet with a specific business, landmark, or point of interest. These places are sourced from Foursquare. If you see an issue with a place, please report it via Foursquare’s Help Center. If you believe that a specific Tweet is abusive, please report it to Twitter.